70/65-6.5 inner tubes
- Kugoo Gmax or Kugoo G-Booster Inner Tube (70/65-6.5)
- Compatible with 85/65-6.5 tyre for Kugoo G Booster/ Kugoo G Max
- Original factory product- Kugoo Stock certified
- Either straight or angle valves available
- Fits Kugoo G2Pro/Dark Knight/ Kugoo G Max or Kugoo G Booster
- Also works for most 11" wheels- Zero 11x/ Maike/ Nami/ Dualtron etc
How to change 10″5 G booster innertube
- To change the inner tube you need to firstly remove the wheel from the scooter.
- The next step is to use tyre levers to remove half the tyre from the wheel.
- The old tube should slip out, you should then push the valve of the new inner tube into the hole in the wheel.
- Feed the inner tube back in under the tyre being carful to space the inner tube out.
- The is because you don’t want any overlapping as this can cause bulges when pumped up.
- Once the tube is in the tyre use the levers to pop the tyre back on the wheel. pump the tyre to around 40psi and re attach to the scooter. re align the brakes and test before use.
- Pumping to 40 PSI will reduce the risk of punctures as well as provide less rolling resistance. This means more miles from the tyres and less work for the motor.