2 year Warranty Cover breakdown
All 2021 purchases now come with
2 years manufacturing parts warranty & 1 year battery warranty
Our 2021 ONLY 2 year Warranty covers: main manufacturing and material defects supplied on a replacement basis on.*
- battery- 1 year ONLY
- *On purchasing a product from us you MUST be prepared to make parts changes to your items
- All warranty claims need supporting photo & video evidence to enable us to determine the exact fault & the correct warranty part/or process to follow. Please send your warranty claim to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A simple Volt meter is also required to test basic outputs of the item if the warranty claim is power/battery/ charging related.
- When the warranty claim has been assessed & agreed, parts will be sent to your address where you can perform the work needed.
- We can offer a collection, labour, repair & return service but this is chargeable. You will need to arrange for your item to be returned to our nominated address. For this service please email us on email@example.com for more information.
- Batteries are covered for manufacturer defect only.
- Valid only with the original receipt of purchase.
- We will NOT send any parts out until evidence has been submitted & assessed by our team. This will speed up the results process of any fault raised.
- Your warranty will start the day/date you receive your product/s
Any sign of water damage will null & void your warranty
- The warranty doesn’t cover external damage such as broken parts or general wear and tear items such as tyres and brakes, nuts/bolts.
- Excludes consumable wearing fittings, such as brakes and tyres.
- Excludes parts with physical damages, incomplete/broken cable connections.
- Excludes misuse, modification, negligence and use of the scooter in wet conditions.
- Excludes professional and hire use.
- Warranty is NON-Transferrable.